Copper Funeral Plan
What is a copper funeral plan?
The Copper funeral Plan is a simple, basic plan that provides a direct cremation service only.
This plan includes the professional services of the funeral director, the doctor’s fees, the collection of the deceased from the place of death* and the transportation of the deceased to the crematoria and the cremation.
The copper funeral plan does not include any viewing of the deceased, any limousines and does not include any service for the attendance of mourners.
The cremated remains will be scattered at the crematoria or can be made available to the next of kin to collect. The cremated remains may also be delivered to the next of kin for an additional cost.
Our Copper Funeral Plan Includes:
- Advice on funeral registration, documentation and certification; death certificate, medical certificate of cause of death, birth certificate, marriage/ civil partnership certificate and certification for burial or cremation
- Funeral director’s professional support and guidance services
- Collection of the deceased from hospital or coroner in normal working hours*
- Post-mortem care of deceased prior to the funeral
- Date and time of the funeral is appointed and cannot be altered or amended; these are usually restricted to Tuesday – Thursday and are set before 10:30am or after 3:30pm
- Basic coffin with white frill and gown or supply of a basic cremation Urn
- Preparation of cremated remains; the deceased is bathed and cleaned (without embalming), dressed, and all jewellery, medical devices and prosthetics are removed
- Cremated remains are prepared for collection by the next of kin** or for scattering in the Garden of Remembrance to commemorate the deceased
- Guaranteed cremation and doctors fees; only applicable in the case of cremation
- Bereavement counselling/ additional support during grief (where available)
*Collection from a Hospital or from a Coroner’s mortuary is included in the plan but removals from a home or a nursing home will incur an additional cost.
**If the next of kin require the ashes dispatched back to a residential address in the UK, rather than collecting them. There will be an additional charge which will be estimated at the time of the request and this fee will be payable directly to the funeral director.
Copper Funeral Plan Costs
|Single payments (Lump sum Payment)||£1,693 to be paid within 30 days of application.|
|12 Monthly Payments||£120.25 p/m Total Payable: £1,693.00|
|24 Monthly Payments||£63.73 p/m Total Payable: £1,779.58|
|36 Monthly Payments||£45.04 p/m Total Payable: £1,871.35|
|60 Monthly Payments||£30.36 p/m Total Payable: £2,071.75|
The above monthly funeral plan payments have been calculated with a view to placing a £250 deposit. The higher your deposit, the lower your monthly premium payments will be. Payments by instalments are subject to a cumulative management fee of 6% per year. The first 12 months of your plan have no added management fees.
Fixed Monthly Payments
The monthly premium payments as shown above are based on a Copper funeral plan being taken out by a 50 year old.
If you wish to find out how much your monthly premium payments would be for this plan, please insert your age when purchasing the plan to see the applicable monthly payment. Alternatively, please contact one of our friendly team on 01905 938626, who would be happy to guide you through this process.
Please note, there is a compulsory deposit of £25.00 when taking out a pay monthly Copper funeral plan.
Quote Me Less are always on hand to talk you through and discuss any additional requirements that you wish to incorporate into your plan.
Common additional requirements include an extra limousine, horse and carriage, a purchase of a new grave or a service held at a local church.
If you have any special requirements that you would like to be included in your funeral plan, please let us know as soon as possible so we can advise whether there will be any additional costs added onto your plan.
Regional Variations in pricing
Our funeral plan prices are based on a national average and in some areas of the country the prices of services may vary. For example prices would be much lower in northern regions of the UK and they would be considerably higher in comparison the prices of services in central London.
Should your chosen funeral director not accept the funeral cover at our national average price, we will advise you of the regional variation in pricing as soon as this is available.
Other plans that may interest you
If you have any queries regarding any of our funeral plans, please contact our friendly and approachable team either by telephone on 01905 938626 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive your FREE copper prepaid funeral plan quote, all you need to do is click on the ‘Quote Me Less’ button below.