Declined For Life Insurance
Reasons To Be Declined For Life Insurance
When taking out life insurance there are many reasons in which you may be declined a policy but here are the main reasons you maybe rejected a life policy.
1. Aids or HIV - Only very few life insurance companies will not insure you if you do have HIV even though survival rates have improved. QuoteMeLess advise to search for companies that accept Aids or HIV.
2. Drug Use - Insurance companies will stay clear of anyone who are on or taking illegal drugs.
3. Over weight or Obese – These are a red flag for insurance companies as obesity can lead to sever health complications.
4. Low Wages – Only few companies take your income into consideration when taking out a life insurance policy, this is due to just keeping up with your payment plan.
5. Alcoholism - You will only be declined a life policy for alcoholism if you are diagnosed an alcoholic or suffer liver damage from alcohol.
6. Hazardous Occupation – Only few companies take this into consideration but those who don’t, will not insure you for dangerous jobs such as roofing.
7. History of Cancer - Life Insurance Companies continue to see cancer as a high-risk situation. Much will depend on the type of cancer that you have or had and how far it has progressed. Life insurance companies approve less serious form of cancer.
8. High Blood Pressure – Anyone who has serious high blood pressure may be declined or your premium will increase.
9. Driving Record – If you are considered a dangerous driver who has had a number of accidents will be rejected life insurance.
To apply for a life insurance policy click on the link below