Benefits Of Critical Illness Cover
Critical illness cover is a long-term insurance policy that covers you for certain serious illnesses within a policy. This pay’s out a tax-free lump sum on diagnosis of any serious illness listed on your Life policy. Claims statistics show that you are 5 times more likely to die from either a heart attack or cancer before you reach 65. This being said critical illness cover can provide cash pay out for you if the worst was to happen, helping to relieve any stresses financially.
What are the benefits
- You will receive cash to help pay for your mortgage whilst you are recovering.
- Relieves the stresses and financial worries whilst you are not at work
- Cash to pay for medical treatments not covered by your health plan.
- Cash to replace a spouse’s wages whilst caring for the insured.
Getting covered for critical illness cover couldn’t be any easier, quite simply fill out our online contact form and one of our fully trained advisors will find the best deal for you. Quote Me Less work different to a lot of other comparison sites out there, we will speak with you about the different options tailored to your circumstances.
Benefits of life insurance
There are many benefits when taking out a prepaid funeral plan but here are a few reasons to why you should purchase funeral cover.
- Will help towards funeral expenses.
- Will pay-off your mortgage in event of death.
- Will help support your family with education or childcare costs.
- All Medical conditions are accepted.
Life Insurance guide
Stay up to date with our weekly blog, insurance guides, well being, testimonials, videos, photos, expert opinions and much more.